The CAT is intentionally limited programming again this semester because we recognize you are all extremely busy. BUT we have also heard some colleagues are missing the community they find by attending CAT events and talking with colleagues across campus. We miss that too.
Join us at our Faculty Tea sessions, Tuesdays from 3:30-4:30 on 3/23, 4/6, 4/20 & 5/4. Let’s meet online and talk about how the semester is going and a little socializing too! BYOB (or tea!).
Use the links below to register for the sessions you plan to attend (Zoom instructions will be sent via email once you register)
- Tuesday, March 23, 3:30-4:30
- Tuesday, April 6, 3:30-4:30
- Tuesday, April 20, 3:30-4:30
- Tuesday, May 4, 3:30-4:30
Receive CAT blog posts in your inbox.
- CAT Guest Facilitator, Paul T. Corrigan: Facilitating Challenging Student Conversations in and after COVID, April 1, 4-5pmMarch 25, 2021
- March 8, 2021
- March 4, 2021