Update: now that the entire campus is moving to remote work, we will also offer our 1:1 consultations remotely. To make that possible, we are cancelling the afternoon open labs on Tuesday-Friday afternoons. You can schedule a consultation via our new team Calendly page here: https://calendly.com/wfuremote. We are offering limited in-person consultations for emergencies. If you would like that option, please note your preference when you schedule your consultation.
After hearing from many of you this weekend, we have decided to shift the way we are providing our support next week. We were originally planning to host in-person open labs alongside 1:1 remote consultations. We have now flipped that plan and will host remote open labs alongside 1:1 in-person consultations.
If you would like to meet with a larger group of faculty or prefer to stay home, you can join one of our newly-remote open labs at the links below.
As always, do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help joining our Zoom meetings!
Monday, March 16th
- 10:00AM-12:00PM: https://wakeforest-university.zoom.us/j/545828244
- 1:00PM-4:00PM: https://wakeforest-university.zoom.us/j/320446835
Tuesday, March 17th
- 9:00AM-12:00PM: https://wakeforest-university.zoom.us/j/701164902
Wednesday, March 18th
- 9:00AM-12:00PM: https://wakeforest-university.zoom.us/j/813878946
Thursday, March 19th
- 9:00AM-12:00PM: https://wakeforest-university.zoom.us/j/701068464
Friday, March 20th
- 9:00AM-12:00PM: https://wakeforest-university.zoom.us/j/797541608
Receive CAT remote teaching updates in your inbox.
- September 16, 2020
- August 27, 2020
- August 23, 2020